CSLA .NET targets:
- 4.3.14 (NET 4.0, Silverlight 4 and Silverlight 5)
- 4.5.700 (NET 4.0, NET 4.5, Silverlight 5, Windows Phone and WinRT)
Note 1 - The generated code uses the synchronous DataPortal_XYZ methods.
Note 2 - On Silverlight, Windows Phone and WinRT projects, use the SILVERLIGHT conditional compilation symbol.
Changes since release 4.5.0:
- Fix VB templates for Csla 4.5 non DAL.
- Update FormSizePosition dependency
- Can't load schema information for a database that contains a stored procedure with a TVP parameter
- GetReaderAssignmentStatement and GetUsingStatementsStringBusiness don't acknowledge non DAL code generation.
- Database file can have an empty namespace.
First timers - To use or try this project, you must download both files: CslaGenFork and Templates.
Note - Before attempting to generate something, go to the Tools
menu, and select Locate Template Directory
. Now point to the top directory of where your templates are and click "OK". That's it.
First timers - Most important, you must download the free CodeSmith extension or else you won't be able to do any operation at all.
Note - You don't need to install CodeSmith; just follow the CodeSmith setup guide
and yes, CslaGenFork runs on Windows 8.